Sunday, December 16, 2007

Praying and confessing GOD'S Word

PRAYING AND CONFESSING GOD’S WORD

Isaiah 55:11
My Word shall not return to Me void
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1 John 3:8
I proclaim that the works of the devil are destroyed in my life, because I belong to Jesus and He destroyed the devil’s word and openly triumphed over him.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your cares upon the Lord
I can cast all my worries and cares upon the Lord, because He cares for me and He is always thinking about me and watching everything that concerns me.
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 Corinthians 10:13
God will not permit me to be tempted above what I am able to stand against and He will always provide and show me a way to escape.
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Matthew 16:19 and 18:18
Heavenly Father, as I loose the following upon earth, I ask that You would also loose them in Heaven. In the name of Jesus Christ, I loose the angels of God to go out and bring me every blessing that God intends for me to have, unhindered by any enemy powers.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 16:19 and 18:18
Heavenly Father, I ask that as I bind the following upon earth, that You would also bind them in Heaven. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind satan and all his evil spirits from interfering in any way with the angels of the Lord who are bringing forth my blessings from God.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.


Matthew 6:33
As I seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, many other blessings shall be added unto me.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Job 1:10
Heavenly Father, as you did for Your servant Job, I ask that You would place a hedge about me, about my household and about all that I have on every side. I also ask that You bless the work of my hands and that you cause my substance to increase in the Lord.
Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

Exodus 23:25
Heavenly Father, as you blessed the food of the ancient Israelites and took sickness away from their midst, I ask that you would bless the food of my household and take sickness away from our midst.
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Matthew 10:32
Because I openly acknowledge Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior before men, He will also openly acknowledge me before His Father, who is in Heaven.
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

No comments: